Friday, 15 November 2013

Christmas in a jar.

After a brilliant response to the first Sprinkle challenge, it's now time for the second one and the colours Vicki has chosen are gorgeous.

These are the colours, aren't they pretty? 



And this is what I made of it. I made myself a little winter scene in a jar.

 
I used the XL birdhouse from Sizzix and just blocked up the hole with a window. I stamped and cut the trees from the Alterations Holiday Joy Framelits set which includes the stamps and dies and then just added some blingy bits and a few extra whimsical touches.

 
Please go and play along at A Sprinkle of Imagination, there's a prize on offer of £10 to spend in the store so it's well worth having a go.  Next week I'm going to give you some tips on gathering inspiration for challenges etc which you may find useful.  
 
Jaine x

2 comments:

Claire Newcombe said...

Jaine, you are such a talented lady.
These inspiration colours are my most favourite combination, and the colours I have accented in my house.
This winter scene is simply beautiful.

Claire x

Claireliz said...

That is stunning Jaine,love it. I neeeed a jar like that!
C xx