Monday, 4 November 2013

The Sarah Hurley Lookbook 4 is out.

 I've just spent 5 wonderful days in Vienna with my other half, taking in the culture and boy was there enough of it! 
While I was away though Sarah Hurley published her 4th Lookbook and I've a few projects of my own in there too. For example this is one of my favourites. It's a journal page using my own designed stamps for the Sarah Hurley Special Editions collection called Nests are Best. I adore this set and using watercolours just added that whimsical touch to the whole page.

To see the rest of the Lookbook just click on the link at the top of the page Lookbook 4 and it'll take you right there. 


By the way, this is me trying to look clever whilst studying the art in the Leopold Museum.


I was fascinated by this piece.



I'll share more Lookbook projects and Vienna's art later on but for now it's back to laundry and catch-up.

see you soon

Jaine x

3 comments:

nicoleqmullen said...

Your break sounds fan and your page here is beautiful!

Susie Bentz said...

Such a sweet project - I love your stamps!
Thanks for sharing the museum art - wow!

Claireliz said...

Gorgeous page Jaine, glad you had a fab time.
C xx