Sunday, 22 December 2013

Christmas journal 2013 from the road.

Just three more sleeps to go. (I'm not excited at all) ;)
 
For the past couple of years I've kept a Christmas journal but as this year I didn't think I had much to celebrate or journal about, I didn't think I'd bother. Lots of friends have been posting pictures of their Christmas Daily's and journals and to be honest it made me very jealous. It got to the point where I gave in and decided to do it anyway.

Besides, we're off to England (today in fact) for Christmas and the family will be together which is what it's all about. As you read this I'll be in the car on my way with the rest of the family, loaded up with presents and festive food and drink and praying there won't be traffic chaos.


So here it is, my Christmas journal with its watercolour pages sewn together and bound with hardboard covers and book binders tape. All the papers to decorate are from Glitz Design (the Finnley collection) and you can find them at A Sprinkle of Imagination. 


The frame is an Ornate Frame die from Sizzix, the flower is called Poinsettia Swirls and the alphabet is Vintage Market also by Sizzix. 


I may have over glittered but then it is Christmas :)
 
Lots of love from the road and

whatever you do, have a good one,

Jaine x

1 comment:

laury55 said...

beautiful!!!! all my best wishes to you and your family for Xmas