Friday, 13 December 2013

Make It Take It challenge six.

It's time for the Make It Take It Challenge on the Craft Stamper blog and the challenge is to use the Ombré technique by Sylvia Blum in this months magazine.

I created my ombré background with Distress inks then gave it texture in a Sizzix Alterations embossing folder. The tree (also given the ombré treatment)  is my own little tree from the  Special Editions range with Sarah Hurley.


The Craft Stamper blog is full of ombré inspiration and if you want to join in you can here.  

Don't forget I'm giving away one of my Christmas stamp sets and the link to the blog post is here. 

Jaine x


2 comments:

Anneke said...

Beautiful card, great background and an awesome tree!

Angelnorth said...

Great colour combo and the addition of the texture on the ombre background looks fab, Jaine!