Friday, 16 May 2014

A bit of collage


I do love a bit of collage and oddly enough it's the cutting out that gives me the most pleasure, the fiddlier the better.

It's time for another challenge with ASOI and after creating a painty, stencily background, I thought I'd do a bit of cutting and sticking on top.


The image was de-constructed then re-constructed using the yellow scrap paper which involved  cutting off all the separate parts (legs, arms head etc) so I could use the old dress as the pattern. Some angel wings covered with Ranger Distress glitter and some glittered tape for the trimmings and she was looking quite angelic.



If you want to try your hand at the colour challenge then go to the ASOI dt blog.

Have a good weekend,

Jaine xx

2 comments:

cheryl said...

Oh hun this is brilliant hun love the background its so effective love the image works brilliantly hugs cheryl xx

Claireliz said...

Love this Jaine, those wings are fabby!
C xx