Saturday, 24 May 2014

A couple of layouts.

Shamefully, last weekend made me realize that my Project Life had been sadly neglected for a while and I was behind by a whole month. I can now proudly say I've caught up and once I've had the chance to take some pictures I'll show you.

For now though I thought I'd share my layouts for the past couple of months. As I said once before, I'm pushing myself to do a layout per month too.


For Nordic Walking, I've used Teresa Collins papers from A Sprinkle of Imagination and in the Spring layout, the stamps are My Stamp Box. 


I'll be spending the weekend propped up on the sofa with a very bad cold and a honey and lemon drink. The chores will have to wait.

Have a good one whatever you're doing.

Jaine x

1 comment:

Susie Bentz said...

These are fabulous! I wish you would do more than 1 layout a month - thanks for the inspiration!