Thursday, 22 May 2014

A New mini album and some 'Me' time.





last weekend was the latest workshop with the Mosaik group in Kehlen and this time instead of giving the class I was actually participating in a class given by the very talented Michele Burger. I actually finished the project (all but a page which I did at home) and thoroughly enjoyed spending a whole day indulging myself in something which was just for my pleasure.

Here are the finished pages:










 The workshop was based around learning to love your handwriting and using watercolours to make it look fantastic. Normally I detest my own writing on a project but for a while now I've been writing with a brush (usually with ink though) and cutting the words out which does make them look tonnes better so using the paint was a natural progression really.

I love the album and I hope my super cute nephew does too as he's the muse on the pages.

Jaine x


2 comments:

cheryl said...

Oh this is stunning hun love it hugs cheryl xx

laury55 said...

your mini book is fantastic Jaine!!!! love all the handwriting on it, you did a great job