Monday, 19 May 2014

Funky Art Dolls

I've just had a great weekend, the sun was shining, the Mosaik workshop was a load of fun, and, I actually got to make a whole mini book project just for me and I loved it. I'll show you that later this week some time.

Anyway, I also created a little project for the Sarah Hurley 365 blog and I thought for a change I'd have a bit of fun with her Art Doll stamp set and make what the stamps do best, an art doll with moveable parts.


Not content to do it once I did it twice but this one is in shrink plastic. Now it looks super cute and makes a fabulous keyring BUT it's not a project for anyone with patience issues. Fiddly beyond belief, I almost gave it up but I did stick with it and love it now it's done.

 
Here you can clearly see the size difference.


They do make a funky looking pair.

I'd love to know if you make art dolls yourself or if you've made something so small and fiddly in shrink plastic?

Jaine x

1 comment:

Kate said...

Too Cute Jaine. In answer to your questions no and no. I'd be tempted to try it though