Saturday, 31 May 2014

More lino cutting adventures.


I'm just loving cutting into lino or Softcut from ASOI to be exact. It really is so easy to do and the sense of  pride when you cut your first stamp is huge.


 This is the stamp in question. Abstract patterns like this make great backgrounds and this one knitted together seamlessly (mostly from luck more than design).


More hand painted title here, fussy cut out as usual. The foam pads help give it definition.


I'm off into the garden now to enjoy the sunshine. Have a good weekend all.

Jaine x

4 comments:

cheryl Baker said...

oh this is stunning hun love that image,and gorgeous detail as always my friend,have a lovely weekend hun hugs Cherylxxxxx

Claireliz said...

Love this Jaine, I've got a load of lino cutting stuff somewhere, I should try & find it.
C xx

Kate said...

WOW YOU'RE AMAZINGLY TALENTED !!!

maria f. said...

What an eyecatcher! And then to see that you created that stamp yourself. Too cool.