Saturday, 10 May 2014

Spring cleaning.


Happy Saturday and despite the weather that some of us are having at the moment, it's late Spring, everything feels new and shiny and it's time for a clear out.


I had a bit of a thinning out of my craft stuff and took down some old canvases which had seen better days so was in need of something fresh to hang over the desk.

 I used some Glitz Design papers from ASOI, carved myself a leaf stamp from my last piece of Softcut and it now sits above my desk as a point of inspiration.


My birdhouse is cut from a Sizzix Bigz XL die  simply called 'Birdhouse' and the bunting is a Tim Holtz Alterations Ribbon Flags.
I'm looking forward to our Eurovision party this evening with friends (our guilty pleasure) which is always a source of great amusement.

Have a good weekend what ever you're doing.

Jaine x

6 comments:

lena-dailyscrap said...

Lovely, lovely...! That bird house is just gorgeous and that guirlande - wow! Beautiful bg paper as well... looking forward to the eurovision!

cheryl said...

Oh wow hun this is amazing love the bird house and the words are perfect stunning hun hugs cheryl xx

Carol C said...

This is beautiful, it is so pretty and bright x

Claireliz said...

I just love this Jaine, so many little details.
C xx

butterfly said...

What a lovely, fresh, spring feel to this card - it's a delight!
Alison x

ElizabethR said...

Love this, it's made me want to make something. Elizabeth x