Saturday, 7 June 2014

Looking forward


I'm having another de-stash in my basement this week, I didn't do much of a job last time and I need some serious space making. After two trips to the recycling centre with nothing but junk, it doesn't look much different. A radical re-think is necessary I imagine. The trouble is it's so hard to part with some things. For example, I've lots of felting wool and tools which I haven't used or looked at in years, probably won't but part of me wants to hang on to it in case I get the urge again!! Madness.

All this manic tidying has given me a bit of a boost and I've been on a bit of an arty/crafty roll recently with ideas and projects a flowin'.

This one for ASOI came together really quickly although could be a bit of a cheat as I did it in a journal with already prepared pages. I'm so glad I did that!

Happy weekend.

Jaine x

3 comments:

lena-dailyscrap said...

Beautiful work, my friend! Gorgeous page - love all the details!

Tracy said...

Gorgeous Jaine:-) xx

ElizabethR said...

Gorgeous make and I know what you mean about keeping stuff, I'm a felter and keep the smallest bits of ribbon, wool and lace to felt with, can't part with them must be bonkers lol. Elizabeth xxx